Saturday, December 12, 2009

In the Hospital

Here we are at the hospital. At this point I was just trying to not think about what was going to happen. I knew I needed to keep my blood pressure down and thinking about becoming a parent in just minutes would have put my nerves over the edge. I was surprisingly calm throughout the prepping process.

At the hospital ready and excited to become parents!!

Getting ready for the C-section to begin
Tiny hands


Caroline - Addison


The girls in their new hats made from volunteers
Caroline - Addison


I tried to get these pictures higher in the post but I could not move them. Not sure why. Anyways, the girls are finally here!!!!
The first picture of Addison Marie (baby A)
12/8/09 - Born at 8:37am - 4 lbs, 6 oz - 17 inches


The first picture of Caroline Sere (baby B)
12/8/09 - Born at 8:38 am - 5 lbs 3 oz - 18 inches


by the way, you pronounce her middle name seer-ee. It is my Grandma, on my dad's side, middle name
Proud and happy Daddy!!


They have a little blonde fuzz for hair and pretty blue eyes. It will be interesting to see if their eyes get lighter.


You can see how small Addison is here next to Scott's hand.


The girls first visitor, Uncle Cam! By the way, that is a preemie outfit and Addison is swimming in it!

All ready to go home :)

More pictures to come......

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

CUTIES! Can't get enough of these two little girls!! Keep the pictures coming... :)