Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Elsa and Matt are Home!!!!!

Scott went to work last week on Tuesday and Wednesday. I probably could have handled the girls on my own but if I don't have to even better!! So Fortunately for me, Elsa and Matt came home Monday night and had no plans during the day. So they both came over on Tuesday to meet their new nieces and then Elsa came back over on Wednesday to help me out so I was not alone both days. It was so great to see them and to be able to spend so much time with them right when they got home. I really missed them but at the same time it feels like no time had passed since the last time I saw them. The really weird thing is that they missed seeing me pregnant (other than on Skype) and now I look the same, if not better, than the last time they saw me since I have lost so much weight already. Of course we are plus 2 babies now!


Here is Matt looking at them for the first time.

Elsa meeting and holding them









They are so tan! It was summer in Bolivia when they left after all. Helping with one of the feedings.






I think they were maybe in a fight since they are looking away. Normally they are facing each other or the same direction.

1 comment:

Elsa Johnson said...

Nice pictures! Except for the one where my stomach is sticking out and makes it look like I am pregnant. Just to clear the air for people out there...I am NOT pregnant!

Elsa