Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day began at my Grandparents house since we all sleep over there. It was not the easiest night with the girls because I think they knew they were in a different place and did not sleep very well. We had our traditional Swedish pancake breakfast and then we came back home. Scott's dad and wife, Mary, came over for a couple hours and then we were off to Scott's Aunt and Uncle's house to spend time with his mom's side of the family. The girls were very well behaved and slept most of the time so we were really able to enjoy ourselves.

The day after Christmas we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to have brunch with family on my mom's side. I am so happy that this brunch has been started because this allowed us to be able to see everyone for Christmas this year! There was a lot that we packed in 3 days but it was worth it.

Here are their outfits for the day after Christmas

My Aunt Marcia meeting them for the first time


Me, my Grandpa, Addison and Caroline

Yet another Wallgren tradition is to go to high tea at the Drake Hotel downtown. I love this tradition and despite drinking a ton of caffeine I always leave so tired. It is just so relaxing and I would highly recommend going to anyone, including men. We see guys there all the time.

Katie and Beth

Elsa and I

My Grandma, Aunt Julie, Aunt Nancy, Mom, Linnea & Jenny

Katie, Beth, me & Elsa

Yummy!


Elsa modeling our Grandma's fur coat

No comments: