Monday, December 07, 2009

December 8, 2009

That is the date of our babies birthday. The c-section is scheduled for 8am!! Scott and I are going to be parents tomorrow and finally get to meet our babies :) Needless to say, a lot of emotions are going through us right now but most of all we are so excited!! It is weird to know the exact time and date which certainly will make sleeping tonight a bit of a challenge. Well I guess the sleepless nights will just start one night earlier. The nice thing about having this scheduled is that I won't have to go through labor and we are able to prepare tonight.
Today I had an OB appointment. My final numbers are a total pregnancy weight gain of 27 pounds and I ended up being dilated 2-3 cm but that doesn't matter now. I don't have a size measurement because one of the babies was sticking either a foot, knee or arm out so it made the measurement pretty skewed.

So, the final pregnancy pictures and I went back to the original outfit. Enjoy!

Some fun pregnant pictures that Anne and I took yesterday at church. Good thing we took them since this was our last chance! Can't wait for Anne and Jed to have their little girl in January!


This was my project of the week that ended up not getting finished. I am making burp cloths that are slightly cuter than plain cloth diapers. I have 5 different fabrics. Some of them are measured, some cut and pinned but this is the only finished one. Hopefully I will find some time to finish them when we get home or my mom can finish them :) She doesn't know that yet.

Last year, because of the wedding, we decided to not get a Christmas tree which I was sad about. So this year we made sure to get one. It will be nice to come home to a pine smelling condo with 2 babies. I just hope it will still be alive when we get back to from the hospital.


Well that is it. Tomorrow we become parents and this still just seems so weird. Part of me thought I would be pregnant forever. Please pray for us and we look forward to sharing the news tomorrow morning. By the way, Linnea is on facebook and blog duty so she will be posting info pretty quickly for me tomorrow. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

AHHHH! I'm crying right now, is that weird? :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear all the details... boys/girls, names, weights - YEA! And can't wait to see the first pictures on the blog. Many blessings and best wishes - you'll do great! I hope we can see you guys when we're in town in a few weeks. :) Hugs and love to all...

Sarah said...

Can't wait to hear the news!

Kristin said...

How fun! It's finally time. good luck with everything and I love that you have your sister on Blog/facebook duty! It makes it so much fun for everyone else. Congrats!