Monday, April 04, 2011

SPRING!!!!!

Is there any better feeling than when you know spring is here?? The answer is NO! Seasons are something that I really missed when I lived in California and I appreciate them so much more ever since I moved back. You just can't beat the feeling of putting winter behind you and having the sense of renewal and a fresh start. I love it!

Something else I love is taking advantage of the warmer weather with Scott, Addison and Caroline.  This past weekend we went to the park and I loved how much more the girls were able to take part.  Last fall they were a bit timid about climbing on playground but now they are all for it.  They were even able to climb all over the big kid stuff!  This spring and summer are going to be filled with a lot more activities than last year and I am really looking forward to it. 

Here are a few pictures of our fun at the park.








Proof that spring is here!



Watching a train go by...Caroline wasn't feeling it.

No comments: