Saturday, April 02, 2011

North Carolina Vacation...Part 2

Part 2....

After the aquarium we stopped by a lighthouse that my mom wanted to see. Fortunately, we did not make a special trip, which we were planning on doing, since it was surrounded by scaffolding. It was still nice to see though.

That afternoon was warmer so we went down to the beach.  It was fun to watch the waves and to see Gwen and Sonja running away from them.

Addison liked watching the seagulls




Pool time again!

Another afternoon we went to see this lighthouse which was a lot more successful than the first one.

Me and Caroline

Sisters


Here is the whole gang.  It took me 3 tries before I was able to set the camera and run into place in enough time before the picture was taken!


Addison and Caroline's new sandals


Another view of the lighthouse


Cousins!  Linnea might have a better shot but this was the best one that I could get

Addison trying on Grandpa's glasses

Caroline trying on Mormor's glasses

Linnea and I gave our mom these hometown puzzles for Christmas this past year without talking to each other.  Since we can't return them I thought it would be fun to have a race.  So it was me and Linnea against my mom and dad.  Linnea and I won!  The picture below documents the status of our puzzles when we finished.

The last day we were there was the best weather. 

Caroline had a great time at the beach this day.  Addison didn't care for it so much.

Caroline

Sonja and Caroline playing

No trip to the beach is complete without someone being buried


Caroline giving Addison some love taps while I pack up our stuff the morning we left.

Overall, it was a great trip but Scott was missed during our many adventures.  We look forward to lots of spring fun together that we were not able to do with the girls last year.

1 comment:

Stacy Peterson said...

So cute!!! Hey look they're already understanding the importance of back massages!