Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun Times

Here are just some randoms and some pictures from some playtime with Addison and Caroline's friend Ainsley.

A new twist on a pull-up


I think it is funny how I happen to have all these pictures of them "working out."  Caroline looks so long in this picture!

Caroline being silly

Caroline watching a train go by.  She actually has great balance but don't worry, I don't let her do this often.

Fun with their bookcase.  Caroline is definitely catching up with her ability to climb things.

Our friends were over last night with their daughter Ainsley who is 7 months younger than A & C.  It was fun to see them interact because it was the first time that all of them had been together since Ainsley started crawling.  I see a great friendship budding :)

She is too cute.  Look at those eye lashes!!  I love this girl :)

Learning to share very early on

No comments: