Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo Session

Here are some pictures that I took of Addison and Caroline playing together the other day. They definitely have more fun now that they can sit and face each other while playing. It is cute to hear them giggling from the other room.

Note the toys that they start with...Addison has the links and Caroline has the rattle

Caroline: "Oh, those links look fun!  I'm done with this rattle.  If I smile at my sister maybe she won't see me take them"

"Got them...that was easy"

"Oh no, there is another side"

"Now I have the whole thing and left my sister with nothing...success!"


Taking Addison's toys, when sitting close enough, is Caroline's new thing.  How can this be starting already at 6 months!  I can't exactly tell her to stop.  Fortunately, Addison does not seem to care, for now.  Caroline has literally ripped toys out of Addison's hands and has even needed to really pull them out of Addison's grip.  She is crazy but too cute to be upset with.  I have heard from other mothers of twins that their kids are great with sharing.  This might be why, since you have to start explaining it to them so early!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the dialogue you provide - if one person's thoughts can be counted as dialogue. Anyway, really cute!!