Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

For Scott's first Father's Day we (meaning me, Addison and Caroline) needed to do something special and homemade of course! So the girls did some finger painting cards.

I decided to have them paint in different colors so that I could label who did what part of the card.  They were interested in the paint right away.  I made it with equal parts of flour and cold water.  Then you add food coloring.

Ready to paint!

Caroline in red

Addison in Blue

The finished products!  I decided that it would be nice to send them to the grandpa's and great-grandpa's so they made 7 in total.  What two lucky girls to have one father, 2 grandpa's and 4 great-grandpa's!  It was so fun to do this first art project.  Many more to come and I can't wait!

Happy 1st Father's Day to a great daddy to these 2 beautiful little ladies!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love seeing the process!! The finished products were so cute.

Mom

Stacy Peterson said...

Very very lucky to have so many strong father figures still a part of their precious little lives! Truly a treasure. Of course, most of all-lucky to have a great DAD- Happy 1st Dad's Day :)