Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lots Going On

I had the pleasure of being a co-host for a baby shower for baby McCullah. We had high tea in honor of Annie and the baby. We can't wait to meet the baby!!!


We tried out the zoo again and we had a way better time this go around. Maybe because we went in the morning instead of the afternoon or that they are just a little older but we had a great time. It made me more excited for future trips to Brookfield Zoo!


Those are sunglasses between his feet!


Last week my mom and I went to see my grandpa in Rockford. I was so happy that he had more time with Addison and Caroline. We all had a great time. 

Here he is with Caroline.

And now both of them!

Here we are going to Britta and Dane's wedding.  A much needed night away from the babies :)

This was one of the only pictures I got of the wedding.  It was such a great wedding and congrats to Dane and Britta!!

Not much to explain here other than Gwen and Sonja having fun in Caroline and Addison's cribs

No comments: