Friday, September 28, 2012

Britta's Shower

Back in June I had the pleasure of being a hostess along with Leah, Annie, Stacy and Stephanie for Britta's bridal shower.   I was also really excited to have it at my place.  It was fun decorating and pretending to be Martha Stewart :)  Here are a few pictures of a wonderful time celebrating Erik and Britta's wedding!!!!
 
The food table


The favors...I made caramel and Linnea put together the bags which I think were super cute. Britta liked these so much that we ended up doing them as her wedding favors too! I had a carry-on bag full of 520 pieces of caramel when we flew to Seattle!
 
Annie put together a ton of pictures and we had them all over inside and outside.

It was great weather that day so we were able to eat outside.  Our theme for the shower was rustic chic which was also the wedding theme.

Pictures outside

I hung these lanterns on this tree and I thought it was so cute I left it up for the whole summer.


Linnea also made these rock picture holders which were really great.  If you can't tell they are in the shape of B, heart and E.


It was a fun shower celebrating Britta and Erik!

No comments: