Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

A year ago Linnea was pregnant with Sonja and we took a picture where I held a pumpkin in front of my stomach at Wagner Farm. This year, since I am pregnant we made plans to go back to Wagner Farm to take the same picture in reverse but since I was put on bedrest we could not take the picture as planned. So instead Linnea bought a pumpkin and we took the picture at my Grandparents house before my family shower. I don't have the original but I can't wait to put the pictures side by side.

A couple days later I had an ultrasound at a hospital near my Grandparents so I went over there afterwards to hang out and do my bedrest in a different location. When Sonja was taking her nap Gwen and Linnea carved the pumpkin.
Making the face for Linnea to carve
Writing her name on the back




I love this picture because Gwen was on the phone with Cam saying "You serious Clark?"




Playing with leaves



Then we went to the basement to watch tv


No comments: