Thursday, October 08, 2009

Baby Shower!!

So I am a bit behind on my post....what can I say, I have been tired lately.

A couple weekends ago my friends threw me a shower. Thank you Annie and Leah!!! The best present was when Britta showed up!!!!!! She flew in from Seattle to surprise me and it was the best surprise ever! It was so great to see her even if it was for only a day.

The first part of the shower was at our place for pizza, drinks and presents. The second part was at Arlington Park where we had fun at the races. It was a great shower and big thanks to everyone who came!!



Don't worry, Gwen is not choking herself...just another funny face.





I love Sonja's pointing phase. She loved pointing at the horses.

After Arlington Park some of us went to dinner. A great way to end the day.


No comments: