Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!!!!!

Today is Scott's 29th birthday!!! One more year until the big 3-0. He is an amazing husband and will be an even more amazing father!

Tonight to celebrate he picked up a Lou Malnati's pizza and we are watching Gremlins! I have not seen this movie for so long.

Last weekend we had a dinner birthday party at his mom's house. I made the dessert...chocolate football cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream frosting. So yummy and my second attempt at decorating cupcakes. I was rushed so again, I thought they could have been better.
Grass

Goal posts made of melted white chocolate chips


The footballs and my second attempt at making brown frosting. I need to keep practicing that one.

The finished product! Go Bears and happy birthday Scott!!!!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Scott, and COOL cupcakes! The creative gene definitely runs in your family... :)