Thursday, October 25, 2012

85th Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my Grandparents 85th birthday in July.  I feel so blessed to have them in my life!  We had a great time celebrating them.
 
Naomi up to her usual cute tricks

Beth and Anne

Elsa

Gwen found a blue jay feather

Sonja entertaining

Addison and Caroline brought with some dino friends

Grandpa, Matt and Lucia

Ha, look at Pete's face!

Grandma and Grandpa...2 of the most special people I know!

Beth and Rob

Nolan, Sonja and Gwen


Some of the musicians (Anne and Pete) getting ready

Me and Caroline

My mom (Mor Mor) wiggling Gwen's loose tooth

Elsa, Lucia and Grandma

They are seriously so great!

More fun with Sonja and balloons

This was their special birthday song to the tune of "This is the Day that the Lord has Made" that we all sang to them.


Group photo!
 There was a special slide show put together which was fun to see.  Here are a few of the pictures that I took but we had to leave before the end of the show.
 
Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma

Grandma....red hair!  Maybe this is where Addison and Caroline get their strawberry hues from.

Grandma, Grandpa and my Uncle Scott

Here is my Scott and Addison

My dad

Uncle Scott and dad

dad

Uncle Scott

Grandma, Uncle Scott and my Dad

Grandma and Grandpa

Aunt Julie

Grandma and Aunt Julie

Grandma

The kids

The kids and a parrot
 

No comments: