Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

I have to start the Easter post with their dresses! This year I tried to find easy and simple dresses since we are in the midst of moving. These dresses are Scott's favorite and I am really happy with how they turned out.

Addison and Caroline both love pink right now so it was perfect to find fabric that had some sparkle to it that I could get in 2 shades of pink so they would both be happy :)

Front


Back

Front of dress #2

Back

We had a little Easter egg hunt for them when they woke up.  They loved it and went right to work collecting their eggs as soon as we let them in the room.  It was fun to watch.

Excited to start!
Addison-----Caroline

Caroline

Addison

Addison: "See my egg?"

Addison-----Caroline

Caroline: "Ohhhh, there are jelly beans inside!"

Addison: "See the jelly bean!"

Addison dressed for church

Caroline


Addison again....all smiles :)

1 comment:

Lois said...

Absolutely LOVE the dresses - and your girls are so cute!
Happy Easter (belatedly) and I hope you're surviving the moving process.

Lois