Thursday, April 12, 2012

Randoms

Here are some random pictures from the last month...

Every morning I make a smoothie with spinach in it so it ends up pretty green (or brown if I have blueberries or strawberries in it) and Addison and Caroline LOVE it!  Here were are sharing our morning smoothie together :)  It is packed with fiber and protein so it is super healthy.  Let me know if you want the recipe.  I hate spinach so it is perfect for me and you really can't taste it which is proven every time Addison and Caroline have it.

At the beginning of the warm weather trend Addison and Caroline were both sick for a few days.  Here they are looking sad and sick :(

I already thought I had 2 pretty girly girls but this confirmed it.  I painted their nails for the first time and they loved it!

Just a cute one with Scott and Addison.  It would have been better with Scott's eyes open but it is still cute.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I would love the recipe! I have been meaning to make more smoothies!

Greta Bailey said...

Here is the recipe:

1 frozen banana (I usually slice it before I freeze it so it is easier to blend up)
1 spoonful of peanut butter
1 container of vanilla greek yogurt
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Fill the rest of the blender with spinich...I mean, relly pack it in there

I can't remember the exact numbers but it is around 350 calories with 11g fiber and 22g protein. So good for you!

I also do a few variations:
frozen bananas and strawberries (skip the peanut butter)
frozen strawberries, bluberries and 1 tsp or 2 of cinnamon (skip banana and peanut butter)

There you go...enjoy!

Tricia said...

Can't wait! Thanks for sharing!