Thursday, October 14, 2010

Goebbert's Farm

Elsa and I headed over to Goebbert's Farm last Friday. It is a great place with lots of fall activities including a random travelling zoo. I was just happy that the girls were old enough to enjoy it more. It makes me really excited for the zoo next spring. All though, with the travelling zoo you are able to get so close it almost make it better. Almost.

It is crazy to think that only a year ago at this time Linnea and I were posing for a pregnant/pumpkin comparison picture.  Now look at them :)

I am so lucky to have these girls in my life!

Mama and baby giraffe


One of the piglets came over to say hi

Elsa had Caroline and she enjoyed looking at the animals.  I held Addison and she was brave enough to stick her hand out to touch some of the animals.  I of course did not let her because who knows what would happen with her little fingers but it was interesting to me that she did this considering that just weeks ago she was afraid of big dogs.  Go figure.



Llama and no, they did not spit at us.


Monkey eating a pumpkin

This was the most random animal there in my opinion....a water buffalo.  Now I have the veggie tales song stuck in my head.  If you don't know what I am talking about you should look it up because it is cute. 

I got them these little perfect sized pumpkins.  Adorable.

1 comment:

Elsa Johnson said...

Very cute...you got some good animals pics.