Friday, January 15, 2010

One Month Check-up

The girls had their one month check up today and I am very happy to report that they are both doing great! Addison weighs 6 lbs, 12 oz and is 19 inches and Caroline weighs 7 lbs, 13 oz and is 20 inches. Caroline is officially out of preemie clothes! They both got a shot and handled it pretty well. There is really not much more to report which is a good thing.

Addison and Caroline met Oliver Barnes this past week. I think that Addison took a liking to him. Caroline was just sleeping and eventually was crying.

He looks huge compared to them and he is only 10 weeks.


Something I have been enjoying is going to playgroup at church every Tuesday morning. It has been a great introduction for me taking them out by myself. So far they have been no problem but that is just 2 weeks so we will see what the future brings.
Here are Gwen, Jackson and Caleb holding babies


I thought this was cute since their arms are in the same positions


I was attempting to get a picture of them sitting up but Caroline was only interested in sleeping. Oh well.


They are getting better at holding things. They both held their rattles longer in their left hands so I am wondering if that is an early indicator that they will be left handed. It's probably too early to tell.
Addison was looking at the camera right before I took this. Next time...

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you :)

Ali said...

they are so beautiful!!! I have to meet them soon!

The Johnson Family said...

They girls are so adorable! They just keep getting cuter and cuter... :) Glad to hear that their check-up went well and that you are having so much fun with them!

Stacy Peterson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!!