Saturday, January 02, 2010

It's Bath Time!

We gave Addison and Caroline their first baths the other day. Just as I could have guessed, Caroline was content and Addison was not so excited about it. Hopefully that will change as she gets bigger.

Here is Caroline. As you can see she is very content and happy to have a bath.


All clean :)


So here is Addison who was not so happy to have a bath. She was a lot colder the whole time so hopefully when she weighs more she will be warmer and therefore happier during bath time. That's my theory at least.

Side note: I love these sponge things for a bath. My sister uses them and they are great! The best part is that you can use them for newborns (I propped them up a bit with a towel underneath it in the tub) and you don't have to buy one of those special bathing tubs so it saves you money. Then as your baby gets bigger you can put it on the bottom for them so sit on so they don't slip while they play. I recommend them over buying a tub!
Now she's happy!


No comments: