Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sonja Walking

First things first, I am still pregnant. Don't worry, those who check in often to find out if I have had the babies yet I will try hard to get pictures and videos up as soon as possible. I may be pregnant this morning but that may not be the case as soon as tonight or tomorrow. I have an ultrasound this afternoon that will determine if the babies will be delivered this week. Stay tuned...


In the mean time, Scott and I have bought a video camera and this will be my test post to figure out how to post a video. Let me know if something is messed up. Thanks!


Since Linnea does not have good computer access right now to do her own posts I will update everyone on a Sonja milestone....she is walking!!! Here is a short video of Sonja showing off her skills. It is still weird to see her walking around and she seems to get better every day. By the way, who thinks she needs a hair cut!!! Linnea won't do it because she thinks she will have to get a boy cut. Boy cut or baby mullet....the baby mullet wins again!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

She's so stinkin cute! Can't wait to hear your news!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh my word - I can't believe that little walking machine! :) Cousin Mckenna is not quite that far along with her walking yet, but she is younger, so we'll give her a break. Haha... one day younger! :)

Thanks for posting that, so fun to see. And you mastered the art of putting up a video - good job!