Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grandma's Birthday and Ravinia

We had a surprise birthday party for my Grandma a week ago at my parents house. Here's my dad and Sonja waiting for the guest of honor to arrive.

My Grandma was definitely surprised!
Party on the party deck!!




It started raining so we had to momentarily move the party inside.

Even during the summer my family is cold in my parent's house. Pretty good for no air conditioning!

A week ago on Friday Stacy, Jonny, Annie, Kenny and I went to Ravinia for Steve Miller Band. It was a great time! Ravinia never disappoints.

Don't worry, I am drinking sparkling grape juice.


Do you see how good I am being with the stomach touching!!!

Kenny would not dance with Annie and Stacy would not dance with Jonny so they danced with each other.

Annie and Stacy "Rockin' Me Baby"

No comments: