Thursday, July 02, 2009

Gone Fishin and 14 week update

Last weekend Scott and I went out on Lake Michigan to do some salmon fishing with Scott's dad and his wife, Mary. I have to say, the water was rougher than when we went deep sea fishing on the ocean. I was very happy that I didn't get sea sick despite being 13.5 weeks pregnant but I can't say the same for Scott's dad.
Mary, Scott and I
Scott and I with Scott's Dad




One of the fish Scott caught

Here is the salmon I caught. It was the biggest fish we got...that's right. I caught it!

Here is everything we caught....2 trout and 6 salmon.



We had a great day! Thanks Bill and Mary!!!!

I am now 14 weeks along and I am feeling better. I feel like I am slowly gaining my energy back but I don't feel like I have tons of it. I am very happy to be in my 2nd trimester and even think I have felt the baby move a couple times (no it was not gas). It will be nice and fun when feeling the baby move is a more definite feeling and more regular. The bump is slowly coming along as you can see in the picture and I am starting to allow Scott and my friends to put their hands on my stomach without slapping them away. It's a big step for me :) I can still sleep on my stomach but I think that will soon be over which I am not excited about because I sleep on my stomach a lot. Oh well, it is for a good cause and only temporary. So far so good!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Cute little bump!

Elsa

Stacy Peterson said...

Alrighty then, I am ready to rub the belly!! ha ha :)