Thursday, October 30, 2008

My life is busy right now!

Well, I just tried to upload a lot of pictures that I have been storing up since the last time I posted but my batteries decided to die on me. So you will have to settle with a post with no pictures. I know it is not as fun but the pictures will follow....I promise.

I have been MIA lately due to several things going on in my life right now. Here they are in no particular order.....

My niece Sonja was born
I am planning a wedding that is almost just 2 months away!!!!!!!!!
I moved into our new place in Arlington Heights mid-September and I am still not unpacked!
Scott and I have gone on IKEA trips for furniture
I found an amazing furniture place in Chicago and bought a couple items
Small Group
A Young Adult Retreat
Monthly get-togethers with my wonderful friends and husbands
Fun fall Activities
Scott's 28th Birthday
Church
Sunday night Desperate Housewives viewing with my family
Personal Training every Monday
Marriage Counseling
Bears Games
Work, work and more work (did I mention WORK!)

The list goes on but that gives you a taste for my life right now.

No comments: