Wednesday, November 05, 2008

With a Little Help From My Friends

For whatever reason the pictures are getting cut off. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know! In the mean time, I will just leave it up so that there is something new to look at.
So Leah and Annie came over on Saturday to help me with Step 2 of my invitation making. I am very thankful for their help because they saved me several hours of doing it all myself.
Here I am still working on Step 1

If any of you are big fans of the show Friends you should remember the scene where Rachel helps Monica send out her invitations. In the scene Rachel waves her glass of red wine over the invitations as a joke. Here are Leah and Annie recreating the Friends scene. They did a great job. Notice my classy wine glasses :)


A before picture



Here I am critiquing their work. I am happy to report that most of them passed.


THANKS FOR THE HELP LEAH AND ANNIE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

i wish i could have been there to help...
can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

They look great! You would make Paper Source so proud!

Elsa Johnson said...

hey...btw...your heading for your blog links says "Matt, Julie and Mckenna". Probably because they were the last ones that you added. Just wanted to let you know...it's like me telling you that you have broccoli in your teeth or something.

Elsa

Stacy Peterson said...

I got the final product in the mail today. They look awesome!! I am impressed- nice work!!! Sorry I wasn't able to help more :(