Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!

So this past Thursday Scott and I finally became homeowners!!!! This is something that I have wanted to accomplish since college so I am thrilled to finally reach this goal. I also am thrilled with the fact that I am not going to have to move for years!!!! I think since I started college back in 2008 I have moved around 21 times. 21 times in 8 years!!!!!!!!! Slightly ridiculous. So I am looking forward to not having my mail sent to my parents house any more and staying put. I am also really excited that it is our (Scott and I) home and where we will begin our family. Very exciting and it means the wedding is getting closer!!!

Our first dinner....Jimmy Johns. Yum!

1 comment:

Matt said...

that's exciting! can't wait to see your new place!

Elsa