Friday, September 05, 2008

Back to my childhood....

As Linnea already stated, we went to our childhood camping grounds this past Labor Day weekend. It a lot of fun and I hope the moms enjoyed it!
You can't camp without a camp fire
Cam begins Gwen's conditioning
My mom and Uncle Scott line dancing....YIKES!!!





Cam melting a milk carton so we could hear it make cool sounds.

Gwen using baby sister as a pillow


Gwen is saying "don't Greta, don't" referring to me taking her picture







Scary!




Gwen wiping off her dirty face before Cam put sun tan lotion on.
Gwen is trying to make as difficult as possible for Cam to put sun tan lotion on.

2 comments:

Matt said...

The Wallgren torch...the Wallgren torch

ps..."My Father the Hero" was on TV here the other day but I missed most of it.

Elsa

The Process said...

Umm . . excuse me, is that a camping sized ping pong table!?