Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Da Bears, Hula Girls and More Randoms

I have been procrastinating so here is a long overdue post...

These pictures were from the second home game of the season (Bears vs. Packers). I wanted to test out my camera so I took a few more pictures than normal.

Waiting in Wrigleyville for the train

Field Museum

Chicago


New spaceship stadium meets old cool stadium








My parents bought these hula outfits for them when they went to Hawaii.  I am pretty sure these will be their Halloween costumes this year even though I bought something else.  So cute!


Caroline....."Cheese"

Caroline in the complete outfit.....Thanks mom and dad!

They have discovered my shoes now....


"Cheese"


We randomly lost our power for 7 hours one night but fortunately, because of our wedding, we are always prepared with these great candles

No comments: