Monday, June 06, 2011

Memorial Day and Mayfest

We had a fun filled Memorial Day which we spent at my parents house with my family. The day started with a parade.  Here we are about ready to leave.

At the parade with Sonja and Gwen too!  Addison and Caroline had fun waving and clapping at people as the parade went along.

Cam staying out of the sun with Naomi

An afternoon nap outside

Gwen and Sonja trying to stay cool



This past weekend I introduced Addison and Caroline to Mayfest.  Scott was golfing so I braved it on my own.  Well, not totally.  I knew that Elsa and a bunch of other friends were going to be there if I needed help.  It was a great success!  We stayed there until 9pm (2 hours past their bedtime) and I was trilled they lasted so long.  We all had a great time!

Here is Addison cheering Leah.  Don't worry, the mug is empty :)

Caroline pointing

Playing

Miss Ainsley was there too!

Mr. Nolan was there as well.  So not only did I have friends there but Addison and Caroline did too.  So fun.

No comments: