Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October!

October 16th was Scott's 30th birthday! To celebrate we did an open house for his friends on his birthday and the next day we had family over. I didn't end up getting many pictures since I was running around the whole time but here are the few that I do have. Happy birthday Scott!!

Here is Scott with cake #1.  You can see another one of my decorating projects in the background.  There are 3 window panes that I cleaned off and put pictures behind the glass.

Gwen and her cousins

All 4 cousins having fun together

4 generations!

Addison and Caroline's 1st Halloween!  They were Bears cheerleaders, Scott was Mike Ditka and I was Walter Payton.  It was a fun Halloween weekend!

They were not too thrilled about this picture

Caroline trying to grab Scott's mustache

Addison and her football



Halloween at church.  Here is one of their friends Ellie as a flower.  So cute :)

After church we went to Linnea and Cam's to go trick or treating.  Here are Gwen and Sonja as a ladybug and bee.

Sonja was very good at stinging people.


And here were are trick or treating dressed a bit more warmly.

Sonja trying on Scott's mustache.  Looks good!

2 comments:

Stacy Peterson said...

I have not laughed that hard of the "Action" shot of the Bailey family in Halloween costumes!! LOVE it and appreciate it!! Christmas card??

I vote- you go with this for the next couple years... they won't really remember and you can't go wrong with DA BEARS! Seriously awesome :)

The Johnson Family said...

I almost wet my pants at a few of the funny Halloween pictures - love it!

When Mckenna was a baby, someone gave us a 2T Vikings cheerleader outfit - the same as the girls Bears outfits. So Matt was grumbling, "Why does it have to be Vikings? I wish it was Bears!" (He wore his Bears jersey on Halloween, and so did Nemo!)

The next day, one of the families at his school gave Calla a 18 month Bears cheerleader outfit - same as your girls! Good timing... Matt loved it. She'll be wearing that next year!