Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Fun Part 1

Summer has been busy this year and fun! I love not having a standard 9-5 office job and being able to be outside and do various things throughout the week. Of course, there is the job of having 2 babies with me but I love it! All 3 of us are having so much fun whether at home or out and about.  Here is what we have been up to in July post Afterglow...

I love bath pictures.....Caroline

Addison

Playgroup....Flicka and Ursula joined us.  I have always thought from pictures that Flicka could look like their triplet.  Here they are together.  She still could be their triplet just lightly older and bigger.

Another wedding and one more to go.  This time Scott was an usher.  Thank goodness for weddings this summer because otherwise I don't think Scott and I would have done much on the weekends leaving the babies with babysitters.  Big thanks to anyone who has babysat!  We really appreciate it!!!!

Congrats Brad and Meaghan!

Here are the wives/girlfriends/friends of the boys.  I love that it is fun to hang out with them!

Cooling off on one of the 90+ days we have been having this summer at Linnea and Cam's.  It has been so hot this year!

Addison

Gwen got in on the action with Addison

Addison and Caroline

Addison looking cozy

Caroline not enjoying it as much

A Cardinal just hanging out at my Grandparents

Scott is always finding new ways to incorporate the girls into things he does.  Here he is with Caroline.

And putting....

Playing with pots and pans.  How much do you love Caroline's grandpa shorts!

Stacking and knocking down blocks with Addison

Siblings/cousins lunch at Tre Kroner

Beach time in Chicago with Aunt Elsa

August summer fun to come....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They are getting so big!