Friday, July 30, 2010

What's Been Going on Lately

Fun with this little wooden chair at my parents house. I threw some boots on Caroline for an added cute twist.


Once again this year we surprised my Grandma on her birthday.  Here we are waiting for her and my Grandpa to come home from dinner.

The birthday girl has arrived!  She loved the surprise of course :)

Not so fast Sonja!

It has been H-O-T in Chicago lately.  And don't get me started on the humidity...after church on Sunday a couple weeks ago we spent the afternoon at my parents.  I happened to have a slip 'n slide there (don't ask) so we got that out for Sonja and Gwen.

What can I say, it was REALLY hot

If you notice the fine print it says "children over 12 and under 5 should not use."  So that means that none of us were supposed to slip NOR slide...whoops!

Playing and watching their crazy mother

Swing time with Caroline

Caroline driving already?

What I put these poor girls through for a cute picture....

Look how cute!  Totally worth it :)

Bjorn lounging on my parents metropolitan

No comments: