Saturday, March 27, 2010

Seperated :(

The girls are now in seperate cribs. We went to Florida last week (pictures will be posted soon) but right before we left I found them like this:


As you can see, they are starting to move around a bit more. So I decided that when we came home that we would have them start sleeping in seperate cribs. I have to admit that I was a little sad to do this but they seem fine to be on their own. Plus, now they don't whack each other when trying to fall asleep or wake the other one up which certainly helps. So here they are after waking up from a nap in their own cribs.

Caroline

Addison
Side note: does anyone know what is wrong with the picture settings at the top?  I can't seem to get the picture to be smaller and I don't know what changed.  I even tried going back to the previous picture that I used in the title section and it is big now too so the blog settings changed at some point.   Also, I can't find any settings that would change the picture size and selecting the "shrink to fit" box does not change anything either.  If anyone knows how to fix it let me know.  Thanks!

No comments: