Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

For the Superbowl we headed over to Chris and Leah's place. It was a lot of fun to hang out with all of them because we don't get to see them as often since we moved to the suburbs.

It was also a little break for us since we had so many willing people to hold the babies


Chris and Kenny got the chance to finally meet the girls! Kenny had some great dance moves while holding Caroline which was a fun preview of him becoming a dad this summer. They were both great with the girls.

Caroline LOVED Annie. She would stare at her and when someone else was holding her she would still be looking at Annie. It was really cute.

Some more pictures of their room since I was finally able to get some time over the weekend when Scott was home to get some more of it done. As you can imagine, I don't get much done during the week when it is just me and the girls.

I saw these floor tiles at Babies R Us when I was pregnant and knew that if I had girls that I had to get it. I think it looks great and I love pink and brown together.

Right now the girls are sleeping together in the crib on the left...

...and the crib on the right is currently the home of their stuffed animals. It is kind of like the Noah's Ark of stuffed animals since we get everything in pairs.

Believe it or not, Addison was happy to be like this right before I took the picture.

Caroline smiling!!! The first smile I was able to get a picture of.

Kind of a weird one of Caorline but I think Addison is cute

This was kind of the end of a smile from Addison. It is actually only the second time I have seen her smile so I am surprised I caught it.



They have very pretty blue eyes that I started to notice this past week are getting lighter. It seems like they definitely have Scott's eyes which is what I was hoping for.

I love that when they lift their heads up that their feet go up too
That's it for now. They were 2 months old yesterday (wow!) and we have their 2 month check-up this Friday so stay tuned for some new stats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute Greta! And I love the floor tiles, very fun!

Stacy Peterson said...

OH! Makes me so happy and so sad at the same time! WISH we were there, love you!