Wednesday, February 04, 2009

We got Rabbits!!!

As some of you may or may not know Scott is allergic to dogs and cats. This is a problem for me because I have always had cats growing up and would have loved to get a huge fluffy dog since I have been dog deprived all my life. So we had to meet somewhere in the middle and we settled on rabbits! Scott's not allergic and I still get a soft furry friend. The white one is named Pierre and the white one with grey spots is Jacques. Why I agreed on French names is beyond me. Below are pictures of Gwen enjoying her new friends. She loves them and is so sweet with them.



So cute! I love how much Sonja is smiling now.






Pooped after all the playing. So cute!

2 comments:

Matt said...

They are very cute...can't wait to see them...in a year.

Elsa

Lisa Russell said...

I love that you think the poop is cute... it is. hehe