Thursday, February 12, 2009

Randoms

I turned 27 on January 22nd. Woo hoo!! Here I am blowing out the candles on the cake I have been getting every single year since I was born (except last year....don't know what happened there). It is the best cake ever and I am the only one of my siblings that still get it!!!! I feel so special :)

Once a month my bestest Chicago girlfriends and our husbands get together at each other's places for dinner and some sort of game. January was our month to host. This was not the game but Scott and Steve were trying to get the bunnies from underneath the table.

Jonny (Stacy's husband), Stacy and Leah

Annie and Steph

Chris (Leah's husband), Scott (my husband) and Steve (Steph's husband)
By the way, it is still really weird to refer to Scott as my husband.

Myself and Annie

Leah and the bunnies, Pierre and Claudia (we changed the name because I could not keep calling a female rabbit Jacques)

I was over at Linnea and Cam's the other night when Gwen put on these glasses and started "driving" while singing a song. I wish I could remember the song.

Then I asked her to make a funny face and this is what I got! Random!

1 comment:

Stacy Peterson said...

So funny! See, reason #1 Why pets are great- you can just change their name after a few weeks and no big deal!

That was a fun night. I miss the bunnies. AND I didn't even recognize myself in the one photo... I was SOO blonde, sheesh- silly Mario!