Sunday, December 16, 2007

The newest addition to our family.....

I would like you to meet our new kitten! Isn't she so cute. My mom and I picked her up at the Heartland animal shelter today. We are not sure what we want to name her yet. A cute Swedish name for sure but which one is what we have to figure out. We have thought of Bri, Elka and Frida so far. Do you guys have any suggestions?? We have had enough Flickas so that is out of the running. She is so playful and very cuddly. We love her already!
















Here are some funny pictures of Gwen at church. Oink! Oink!

2 comments:

The Process said...

Love the photo session with John! Very cute kitten but I'm saddened to hear that her name can't be Flicka VXII. What if her middle name was Flicka? : )

I think her name should be Lucia since she came to you in December.

Melissa said...

Ooh, I like the suggestion of naming her Lucia. What a cute idea, given the season!