Thursday, December 06, 2007

8 Months.....


Well today is my 8 monthaversary with Scott Bailey! Is that the paper anniversary? Anyways, I can honestly say that it has been the best 8 months of my life. I was a happy person before we met that fateful Good Friday night 8 months ago but since that day I have had a sense of completion that I can't explain other than saying that I have found my better half. I have never been treated with more respect or authentic love by someone in my life. We have such a great tome together and I could not be happier with him right now. I look forward to what our future has in store for us. So here are a few pictures from over the past 8 months.




2 comments:

The Process said...

Yes, yes, yes. So happy for you Greta, but now I need to meet him! : )

Stacy Peterson said...

So cute. I can't believe I have only been around him approximately twice!!! We need to hang out more. I miss you!