Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So yesterday (the 22nd) was my 25th birthday! Man, I'm getting old. I officially have to say that I am mid-twenties. There is no way to get around it anymore. The day started with a very busy day at work :( I had lunch with my sisters at Tre Kronor (always yummy) and then dinner with my family at Grand Lux Cafe downtown on Michigan Avenue. I recommend that place to anyone. Then my sisters surprised me by whisking me off to the Signature Lounge (I had never been before) where they surprised me once again when several of my friends were there. I felt very special and it was a great way to start off number 25! Thank you to everyone who made this a great day for me. It's all down hill from here......ha just kidding :)









4 comments:

The Process said...

Happy Birthday Greta! Now you're closer to 30 than 20! : )

Greta Bailey said...

That makes me sick! Thanks Barbara.

Rachel Pecor said...

Hey, Greta,
I kind of randomly came across your website when I was googling people, so I thought I'd say hi. My email address is now rpecor@hillsdale.edu, so if you want to send a message, that's the best way to reach me. Seeing the pictures of you and all the girls made me miss you all so much! Hopefully I will be back in Chicago some time this spring so I can see you all. Love you tons!

Melissa said...

you're so funny. the actual term is "cohabitator". :)