Thursday, January 04, 2007

So here are some random pictures from my life over the past several weeks. December was crazy for me , as I am sure it was for most people, so these are going to be a bit random. Amazingly enough, I am still trying to get a handle on this blog thing so these events are in reverse order (the most recent being first). Also if you would like to see what I did for Christmas and New Years you can check out my sisters blog (The Johnson's) because I don't feel the need to basically repeat her blog. I also have no idea how I managed to get this section as a link but don't click it because you will only end up with an enlarged picture of the one above but if you want that picture to be enlarged, by all means click it! Someday I think I will get the hang of this.

We had a holiday get-together at our apartment and here are a few pictures. The first is of me and Britta, Annie and Krysta.
Stacy, Peter and Britta
Krysta and Josh This is of my family watching the Superbowl Shuffle after the main course of our progressive dinner. That would be my Grandma rockin it with '85 Bears!



Here is the Bears game vs. Tampa Bay on December 17th. The second picture is after we WON in OT!!!! It was a great game to go to and it felt like spring. You can't ask for anything more for a mid-December game!




No comments: