Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Picture Failures

As you can imagine, it can take a few pictures in order to get a good one with both Addison and Caroline looking at the camera and possibly one of them smiling. I will take what I can get! The funny thing is that the picture we ended up using was a set-up that Addison and Caroline created on their own. Nothing was posed. It was just what they were doing at the time. Go figure.  Here is only a fraction of the pictures we did not use.

Set-up 1: Across the street from my parents house is the community house.  Behind it is this beautiful scenery.  There are a lot of wedding receptions that happen back there and I can see why.







Set-up 2: Playing with leaves in my parents backyard

(we considered this one)


Set-up 3: At church in the sanctuary



(we considered this one too)


This is the set-up Addison and Caroline created.


The Winner!

No comments: