Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! Addison and Caroline were hula girls. Their costumes came straight from Hawaii...thanks mom and dad! I had a whole other costume lined up and purchased but as soon my parents gave us the hula outfits I could not resist. It was a great night :)  They got a lot of candy that we (mom and dad) got to enjoy :)  This might be the only year that happens!

Dressed and ready to go!

Our first stop was at my Aunt and Uncle's who live just down the street from us.  My cousin Jenny was there with her son Nolan.  Cutest bat I've ever seen :)

Addison

This was the best picture with them.  Oh well.

Next stop was Cam and Linnea's to go trick or treating.  Here is Sonja as Darth Vader.  It was her idea.  Love it!

Gwen as a snow princess tap dancer (I think I got that right)

Naomi...can you get any cuter?

Cam as a doctor

Caroline has her bag and is ready to go!


Trick or treat

Addison had her bag like this the whole time.


I have Caroline (big surprise) and Linnea has Addison

Addison

Our last stop was my parents house to say a quick hello and to let them see Addison and Caroline in the hula costumes they got for them.  I have great memories of stopping over at my grandparents house on Halloween when I was little that we had to do that as well.  I love traditions :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! I love that Sonja was Darth Vader, totally like her to choose that!