Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Camera!

I have had an itch to upgrade our camera for a while now so that I could take better quality and more artistic pictures.  Fortunately for me, our old camera broke a couple weeks ago.  Scott agreed  (thank goodness) that we should do a major upgrade and after a lot of research we ended up with the Canon Rebel T2i.  We just got it last night so I have not had much time with it yet but so far I am in love!  This morning I took Addison and Caroline to the park and it was a perfect opportunity for me to take the camera for a test run.  I stuck to the automatic functions so that I could get a feel for them.  I am really am happy with how easy this camera has been to work so far and I have just scratched the surface!  Here is just a selection (I took a lot of pictures) from our time to, from and at the park.  Enjoy!
























2 comments:

erik and courtney said...

Nice pictures! I love the depth of field on those nice cameras! Might have to look into that for a Christmas present! Why did you choose this particular one?

Lisa Russell said...

Look at you Artsy Fartsy! Very nice shots...