Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last Half of January

I have started this post at least 3 times and have had various issues each time. Finally, here it is...

Having fun in a hammock Cam put up in their basement.
Addison

Linnea and Sonja

Me and my ladies

Sweet Sonja

A bit of a sore subject now but this was the morning of the playoff game with the packers.  We started out by watching the superbowl shuffle.

This has to be the best hat I have seen, a cheese grater.  Very clever

I am the worst at getting a good picture of the fly by.  Here it is....this is one of my better ones.

It actually was not too cold during the first half since the sun was shining.  The second half was a different story but at least the game was more exciting at that point which helped.

Walking to the El after the game.  I love when the buildings show their support.

A little birthday pizza!

Lately Addison and Caroline have been talking on the phone a lot.
Caroline

Addison


I tried to wait as long as possible to let them attempt to feed themselves with utensils but I thought it was time to let them start practicing.  Needless to say, meal time is a bit messier now.
Addison

Caroline

And this is how it usually ends

Lunch time at playgroup.  Lots of kids come which make it a lot of fun.  I especially love the little section to the left of Addison, Caroline and Ellie who barely see over the table.

1 comment:

Britta said...

Greta! I am obviously WAY behind in catching up on your blog, but we (me, my dad and Tim) were at this game too! It was a great game for both teams even though there was the "Cutler incident". Still so much fun, probably more fun for us Packer fans though... Anyway, your girls are adorable (as always)! Hope to see you guys soon!