Monday, December 06, 2010

Cousin Sleepover!

I stayed over at Linnea and Cam's the week of Thanksgiving to watch Gwen and Sonja for about a day and a half. Most of that time I was by myself and was kind of unsure how everything was going to go with 4 kids under 5. To my delight, it was a lot of fun. I only forgot one thing, which incidentally was also the only thing I had to remember, and that was Gwen getting picked up for pre-school. Oops...lucky for me, we ran upstairs and Gwen is very fast at getting dressed :) Besides that we had a lot of fun and here are the pictures to prove it...

Addison loved sitting and standing on this old sewing machine table of our mom's.  Don't worry, I locked the wheel so it would not spin :)

Caroline is so good at standing now that I can get several pictures taken before she goes down to the floor

Gwen and Sonja

I decided I wanted to try and get a good picture with Addison and Caroline using the self timer on my camera.  I had about 10 seconds to set the camera down, grab the girls and attempt to get a good picture.  The funny thing about this one is that they don't suck their thumbs so it is one in a million that they both put their thumbs in their mouth and using the opposite hands. 


A good picture of Addison's teeth!

An attempt at a cousin picture....cute!

Breakfast time.  Addison and Caroline had already eaten so they were happy as clams just watching Gwen and Sonja eat.

Sonja pushing Addison in her doll stroller.  Despite Addison not looking like she is having much fun she actually was and would get mad at me if I tried to take her out.

Then I had the genius idea to have Caroline push Addison.  How cute!  Again, they were both having fun despite the picture.

Of course we had to make a huge fort!

Addison and Caroline practicing their walking skills across their kitchen floor with a stool and a chair.  They are actually pretty good at walking with things like this to help them out.

I'm looking forward to many more cousin sleepovers!!

2 comments:

Lisa Russell said...

That it all! Can't wait to see them in less than a month!

Stacy Peterson said...

Yes- you did HAVE to make a fort!