Thursday, April 22, 2010

The last few days have been exciting. Addison and Caroline have begun to interact with each other. Up until now they would look at each other but never really lock eyes and communicate.  The first time it happened I have to admit I got a little teary eyed. The thought that I was witnessing their first purposeful interactions with each other at the beginning of this incredible bond they will have growing up as identical twins was special. I am honored and priviledged to be the mother of twins. Ever since that first moment with each other there have many more that I have been able to capture. The best thing is that they can be in cranky moods and as soon as they lock eyes they instantly start to smile and talk to each other. I LOVE IT!


Their new activity is using the exersaucer.  They both love to spend a lot of time in it which will be nice for me when they start to crawl.  Don't worry, not there yet.

Caroline

Addison

They are a bit small still.  Their legs barely touch the bottom.

Happy girl (Caroline)

Sunday afternoon at Linnea and Cam's...another happy girl! (Addison)

3 comments:

Gwen said...

don't worry i almost got teary eyed when you told me about the first time you saw them interact :) i love the pictures them smiling at each other, so sweet. and the picture of addison in the exersaucer looks so much like you when you were a baby!

erik and courtney said...

i got teary eyed reading about you getting teary eyed! so pathetic. i love all the new pictures.

Stacy Peterson said...

Me too! Love you and the twinsies!