Friday, January 04, 2008

For the last several years our family has been going up for Christmas Camp at Point. Scott and I were fortunate enough to go up for the weekend. It is always a great time spent with family and friends and I love getting out of Chicago for something completely different.
This picture of Gwen reminds me a little bit of the kid in A Christmas Story.

Our cabin that we stayed in with the rest of my family as well as the Erik Strom family and the Bassetts.




Scott showing me his hockey skills. He played in High School.
From my figure skating days back in grade school.
Our cabin broomball team. Go Pine Nuts!


Here are some pictures from our last big snowfall in Chicago a couple days ago. They are pre-slush pictures when everything still looks beautiful.









2 comments:

Stacy Peterson said...

Ohh I miss camp. I feel like I have been out of the loop too long to go back. I am sure I will some day though!

Melissa said...

You have some really lovely shots at the end, there, Greta - great work!