Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So I am going to round out my day for you that I had on Monday. It began with the post about being sick and ends with me deciding to go to Linnea and Cam's and getting pulled over for taking a left turn during the hours of 4-6. It was a last minute decision to go to their place and it was an honest mistake because I did not see the sign.

Fortunately, I was already planning on going to see the one little girl that can always put a smile on my face no matter what kind of day I am having. That little girl is of course Gwen. Her parents make me happy as well but there is something about when she smiles that just makes me melt. Gwen makes me so happy and it was so worth moving back from California to be able to see her as often as I do. I am so thankful for Gwen, her parents and what they mean to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without them right now.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

we love you too!